You might be organizing a birthday party, and your standard printer won’t be able to print on cardstock paper.
Soon you start wondering what it would be like to own a printer for greeting cards. Obviously, you’ll be wondering, “What printer do I need to print greeting cards?”
To print greeting cards, we recommend using the Canon PIXMA PRO-100. It’s the best printer in terms of colors and print paper with larger sizes. The 4800×2400 DPI resolutions will print crystal clear greeting cards for any occasion, easily.
So, to know more about the details of the printer you’ll be used for greeting cards and how to pick out the best printer for you – keep reading our article.
What Printer Do I Need to Print Greeting Cards?
Forget about boring old emailing or sending a text, because let’s be honest – no one’s going to pay heed to it or be excited to receive it.
By getting the perfect greeting card printer, you can extend your greetings in style. Without further ado, let’s talk about the best printer for greeting cards.
Canon PIXMA PRO-100 (Best for Printing Greeting Cards!)
- 8 Dye based inks for amazing gradients and color, 3 of which are dedicated grayscale inks for beautiful black & white prints
- The Optimum Image Generating System reproduces colors as you intend them by logically selecting the optimum ink combination and placement. Output tray capacity auto sheet feeder: 150 sheets of plain paper; 20 sheets photo paper (4x6); 10 sheets (letter/8x10); 1 sheet (A3). Manual feeder: 1 sheet of photo paper (all sizes)
- Compatible with individual CLI 42 ink tanks (Black, gray, light gray, cyan, photo cyan, magenta, photo magenta, yellow). Save even more on value packs. Only replace the inks that run out
- 4800 x 2400 dots per inch with fine technology for incredible detail. Print your vision up to 13 inches x 19 inches: Print professional quality photos on various media up to 13 inches x 19 inches
- Weight: 43.2 in bullet point. Number of nozzles: 6,144. Number of nozzles: 768 per color 6144 total
After a lot of research, we have a product that will solve your queries regarding greeting cards and printers. This particular printer has resolutions of 4800×2400 DPI, which is outstanding for printing paper.
Starting from the printing speed to displaying the colors and the luster vividly – this printer does it all. Therefore, you won’t have to compromise on the quality of the print when you use this Canon PIXMA PRO-100.
Personal use cards and business greeting cards can be conveniently printed in any color with this product. The printer offers an 8-cartridge ink system. Thus, you know the printer won’t be compromising on the contrast.
This printer is basically the all-in-one for your greeting cards and cardstock printing. The printer is compatible with various thicknesses of paper, making it perfect for different sizes and printing types.
To your advantage, the printer holder can store 150 sheets at once. Hence, refilling often won’t be needed.
The machine’s speed is outstanding, as it takes about 50 seconds to completely print an 8×10-inch cardstock paper image. If you’re someone who always tends to work at the last moment, this printer is the perfect one for you.
This printer assures no splashing effect. Therefore, it is perfect for printing greeting cards, stamps, invitation cards, party invites, thank you cards, and so on.
Moreover, the eight-color ChromaLife 100+ dye-based ink system is by far one of the most advanced printing machines.
It comes with Print Studio Pro software, and it’s fully compatible with iOS air printing. You can choose to print directly from anywhere using this printer, even straight from your camera.
- Fully wireless compatibility
- Can print on heavy cardstock
- Can print on 13×19-inch sheets
- Optimizes with Optimum Image Generating System
- Fast printing speed
- Super high gloss
- All-in-one printer
- Suitable for matte as well as glossy invitations
- Easily available ink cartridges
- Top-notch coloring with no splash
- Worth the price
- Doesn’t come with a preview display
Why You Should Get Cardstock Printers?
It is not as rare to possess a printer in most workplaces as 15 to 20 years earlier. Today you can print out a lot, including wedding invitations, personal greeting cards, and more from your home.
This is the advantage of owning a printer that works on standard paper and can also print on a thicker, heavier carton.
Modern technology’s blessings have made it possible for people to print their own essays, marriage invitations, personal documents, calendars, and even creative texts.
All you need is a fully working computer and a printer attached. Many journalists, writers, accountants, and even students have begun to view a printer as an essential part of their daily lives.
And if you’re a creative person, a cardstock printer brings to your studio an entirely new level of creativity.
But what if you want to print something different than an ordinary poem written on paper? What if you have to present a set of birthday invitations or print wedding invitations for your friends and family?
You definitely need a creative and beautifully printed business card if you want to establish a flourishing company, or even enhance your reputation. You can do all these from home using a cardstock printer.
A cardstock printer has many advantages. The first is saving money. Even 150 invitations to a wedding can cost up to $2,000.
With a small investment of several hundred dollars, you can easily print your invitations from home and save hundreds of dollars.
How to Choose the Perfect Printer?
If you want to open a private printing industry that will handle huge orders, you will need an entirely different machine than someone who wants a reliable cardstock printer installed in their home.
Although there are many excellent printers, it would be better if we could give you guidelines to remember when you decide to buy one of the machines-
- Make sure the printer can print the paper size you need.
- A reliable printer does not cause software or network problems, hence make sure to inspect it well.
- Always check machine print quality.
- Buy a machine that prints quickly and is simple to use.
- Make sure it does not consume too much ink.
- Always look for wireless printers, particularly those with extra software.
Needless to say, a printer for printing out greeting cards, especially for the holiday season, birthday parties, and more, is essential.
What is a better way to get everyone excited about the gathering or sending good wishes than to send them a gorgeously printed greeting card?
We believe by now your question “What printer do I need to print greeting cards?” has been answered. Undoubtedly, we hope our recommendation serves all your requirements and prints out some of the best greeting cards you’ll ever lay your eyes on!
1 thought on “What Printer Do I Need to Print Greeting Cards?”
Interesting i have this printer but have never been able to get good color since they are not very compatible with macs.